Introducing Jean-Marc Albiol and Ogletree Deakins International, LLP
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
London, UK, September 10, 2021 McapMediaWire Advisory Excellence is pleased to introduce Jean-Marc Albiol and Ogletree Deakins International, LLP to our network. Jean-Marc is the co-founding Partner of the Ogletree Deakins Paris office.
Jean-Marc provides strategic advice on numerous complex and sensitive matters including mergers and acquisitions and restructurings of French and international groups.
Jean-Marc regularly advises on issues related to employee representative bodies, collective dismissals, staff transfers, and he is also experienced in the setting-up of compensation policies. Jean-Marc has notably developed his expertise in the area of internal investigations of sensitive matters such as corruption and harassment within large French and international structures.
niche firm entirely dedicated to employment law in France and around the world, which assists its clients, mainly large French institutions, on all their employment law and human resources management issues.
In strong growth, Ogletree Deakins Paris currently has a team of 26 professionals in France including 16 lawyers dedicated to employment law and 10 people in charge of transversal functions for the operational management of our missions. Ogletree Deakins in Paris is composed of five partners, with significant experience in supporting private and public sector actors in the management of their social issues.
Ogletree Deakins Paris has an active news page on their website, which regularly produces publications about the business landscape in France.
Advisory Excellence News & Press Release Distribution
7-12 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9LT
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3137 6198
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7183 3073
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stratio raises $12M Series A to Scale AI-based Predictive Fleet Maintenance Platform using Real-time Augmented Intelligence
- UP Fintech Achieved Annual Target for New Account Growth
- DNA Payments Grows Its Senior Management With Appointment of Lloyd Hutchinson as Chief Commercial Officer and Andras Mecser as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMcap MediaWire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!