Introducing Carson G. Burnham and Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
London, UK, September 09, 2021 McapMediaWire Advisory Excellence is pleased to welcome Carson G. Burnham and Ogletree Deakins into our network. Carson has extensive experience advising employers with how to resolve their cross-border employment issues and structure global transactions in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Carson specialises in worldwide Ethics Investigations for US- and European-headquartered multinationals, strategic approaches to Employment law issues in cross-border M&A, and international executive compensation and management.
Top issues Carson and her team work on include employment negotiation advice and counsel, compensation planning, executive compensation and benefits, international corporate structure requirements for engaging a local or expat workforce, union and works council negotiations, training, and litigation.
Carson Burnham has joined Advisory Excellence, as our exclusively recommended International Labour & Employment Law expert in Massachusetts.
Advisory Excellence News & Press Release Distribution
7-12 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9LT
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3137 6198
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7183 3073
Email: [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- INVITATION to Honka Haiku and tips for the Naantali Housing Fair
- Zerocap enables trade of tokenised carbon credits with A$DC
- Aedifica NV/SA: Admission to trading of new shares on the regulated markets of Euronext Brussels and Euronext Amsterdam
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMcap MediaWire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!