Advisory Excellence Recommends PMCG for Bankruptcy Law Advice in Portugal
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PMCG is a Portuguese law firm offering a broad range of legal services designed to fulfil our clients` demands, catering to diversified sectors and areas of economic activity.
PMCGs team of lawyers is composed of senior experienced professionals, focused on the Clients` needs and oriented towards the creation of solutions wish delivered to enhanced value for our clients.
PMCG has an international presence through a network of professional partnerships which provides the required support to our clients` activity in foreign markets.
In addition, PMCG is a member of various Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce established in Portugal as well as being part of International Associations of Law Professionals.
Only 19 firms are recommended by Advisory Excellence in Portugal and PMCG is proud to be included.
If you would like to view our profile page, please click here.
Advisory Excellence News & Press Release Distribution
7-12 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9LT
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3137 6198
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7183 3073
Email: [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GPOPlus+ Engages North Equities Corp. to Provide Digital Marketing Services
- National Cancer Center Hospital East in Japan Receives Accreditation From College of American Pathologists
- Japan’s National Institute of Informatics Deepens Partnership with Juniper Networks to Power its 400G SINET6 Academic Information Network
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMcap MediaWire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!