Advisory Excellence Appoints Gregory Logothetis and Koutalidis Law Firm in Greece
- Dow Futures Tick Higher After Indices Extend Rout
- Oil Creeps Higher as Markets Weigh Hurricane-led Supply Disruptions
- Wall Street ends lower, Dow confirms bear market
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
London, UK, September 29, 2021 McapMediaWire Advisory Excellence is pleased to introduce Gregory Logothetis and Koutalidis Law Firm to our network. Gregory focuses on international and domestic arbitration, complicated litigations, energy, public tenders, concessions, privatisations and commercial contracts.
Koutalidis Law Firm are a top tier law firm based in Athens, Greece. With a legacy originating back to 1930, Koutalidis Law Firm take pride in their local and international clientele, which includes leading Greek and international corporations, major investment and commercial banks and financial institutions.
Gregory has joined the Advisory Excellence network, as our exclusively recommended Arbitration expert in Greece.
Chambers and Partners has stated that Gregory is “praised by market observers for his in-depth experience and his solid understanding of case law” and that “he is often called upon to assist in complex disputes and arbitrations.” The Legal 500 has ranked the Arbitration, Litigation and Mediation Department of Koutalidis Law Firm as Tier 1 and has stated that “Clients particularly recommend Gregory Logothetis, who is ‘undoubtedly the best litigator, with vast knowledge and experience not only in the litigation but also in the arbitration sector’”.
Advisory Excellence is an international network. With over 1500 members around the globe, we are ready to help you wherever you are in the world.
Advisory Excellence News & Press Release Distribution
7-12 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9LT
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3137 6198
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7183 3073
Email: [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palco Industrial Marking and Labeling Installs Second Epson SurePress Digital Label Press
- Yachting: Monaco Smart & Sustainable Marina, Moving Towards A Sustainable Future
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 - Vistry Group PLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMcap MediaWire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!