Advisory Excellence Appoints Clarice T. H. Chen and Sigma IPR Intellectual Property Law Firm in Taiwan
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
London, UK, September 17, 2021
McapMediaWire Advisory Excellence is pleased to introduce Clarice Chen and Sigma IPR to our network. Sigma IPR, formerly Rich IP & Co., is devoted to providing excellent services to match their client’s intellectual property needs.
Clarice has devoted herself to the intellectual property field since 1990, handling many patent dispute cases and is familiar with the matters and skills related to patent disputes. She takes charge of the technical strategy for the cases she is involved with and has gained recognition from many clients.
Clarice joined the Advisory Excellence network, as our exclusively recommended Intellectual Property Law expert in Taiwan.
The team at Sigma IPR have various technical backgrounds and are specialised in the prosecution of patent and trademark rights, as well as the maintenance of the rights obtained therefrom. The team at Sigma IPR can provide not only customised advice and services for research results in different fields, but also excellent services for interdisciplinary IP cases.
Advisory Excellence News & Press Release Distribution
7-12 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9LT
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3137 6198
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7183 3073
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORESITE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors of its Investigation of the Sale of COR and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- VONAGE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors of its Investigation of the Sale of VG and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Baozun Announces US$50 Million Share Repurchase Program in addition to the Completed US$125 Million Shares Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMcap MediaWire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!