Advisory Excellence Appoints Amir Singh Pasrich and I.L.A. Pasrich & Company in India
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
London, UK, February 17, 2022 McapMediaWire Advisory Excellence is pleased to introduce Amir Singh Pasrich and I.L.A. Pasrich & Company to our network. I.L.A. Pasrich & Company is one of the few law firms in India with comprehensive experience in government procurement procedures through advisory work on general and defence procurement tenders.
With an experience of more than two decades, Amir has been advising and representing clients on a wide variety of corporate matters including commercial litigation, arbitration and advisory.
Amir has joined Advisory Excellence, as our exclusively recommended Commercial Litigation expert in India.
The law firm now called I.L.A. Pasrich & Company was established in January 1998 as International Law Affiliates and it has acquired an international presence since then.
Advisory Excellence is an international network. With over 1500 members around the globe, we are ready to help you wherever you are in the world.
Advisory Excellence News & Press Release Distribution
7-12 Tavistock Square,
London WC1H 9LT
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3137 6198
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7183 3073
Email: [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ahold Delhaize share buyback update November 29, 2022
- Clinigen adds pharmacovigilance capabilities with acquisition of Drug Safety Navigator
- The Global IP EU is coming to Berlin in March 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMcap MediaWire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!