UPDATE: Nasdaq Pares Gain, Still Up 0.6%, S&P 500 Up 0.55%
- Nasdaq hits record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - May 7, 2021 2:02 PM EDT)
Nasdaq Pares Gain, Still Up 0.6%, S&P 500 Up 0.55%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 Erase Gain, Go Negative
- S&P 500 Hits Low, Down 1.1%, Nasdaq Down 0.9%
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 Trade Near Low End of Today's
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!