UPDATE: Nasdaq Extends Decline, Down 2.5%, S&P 500 Down 2%
- Wall Street opens higher on earnings cheer
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 20, 2021 12:02 PM EDT)
(Updated - September 20, 2021 11:53 AM EDT)
Nasdaq Extends Decline, Down 2.35%, S&P 500 Down 1.85%
Nasdaq Extends Decline, Down 2.5%, S&P 500 Down 2%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 Erases Earlier Gain, Down 0.2%
- S&P 500 Hits Low Heading Into Close, Down 0.5%
- Global stocks fall, gold gains as U.S. economic growth slows sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!