UPDATE: Indexes Continue to Decline, Nasdaq Down 1.6%, S&P 500 Down 0.95%
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - December 1, 2021 3:57 PM EST)
Indexes Continue to Decline, Nasdaq Down 1.6%, S&P 500 Down 0.95%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 Retests Low, Down 0.3%
- Housing Starts (Dec) 1.7M vs 1.65M Expected, Permits 1.87M vs 1.7M
- Newmont (NEM), Other Gold Miners Gain as Gold Prices Climb
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!