Stocks Under Pressure as Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4%
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stocks under pressure as Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy; Dow down 186, S&P 500 down 13.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 Continue to Hit Fresh Session Highs, Up 2.2% and 1.5% Respectively
- AMC shares add to rally with strong focus among retail investors
- Nasdaq Tests Low, Down 2.6%, S&P 500 Down 1.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!