Dow near session lows into the close, up just 37
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dow near session lows into the close, up just 37. Nasdaq up 468.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nasdaq Erases Decline, S&P 500 Up 0.25%
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- Gold Futures Hit Low, Down 0.7%