Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says FSD Could Make Company Most Valuable 'Within a Few Months' as Scathing Video Surfaces
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk is making waves again on Twitter after suggesting his company could be largest company in terms of market cap "within a few months."
“I think there is a >0% chance Tesla could become the biggest company," Musk tweeted in response to a bullish comment about FSD, or "Full Self Driving."
Musk later added that this could happen "within a few months," in a tweet that was later deleted, according to the Washington Post.
Interestingly, Musk's tweets on FSD came just shortly after a scathing video released last night on YouTube claiming "massive deception" by Tesla on full self driving. The video, which was subsequently removed from YouTube, claims that Tesla's FSD is killing people “right now." The video can still be found here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Trades to High, Up 2.85%
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Tweets, "Giga Berlin suppliers please accelerate"
- Twitter (TWTR) Ramps to High, Up 4.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!