Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk Says FSD Could Make Company Most Valuable 'Within a Few Months' as Scathing Video Surfaces
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk is making waves again on Twitter after suggesting his company could be largest company in terms of market cap "within a few months."
“I think there is a >0% chance Tesla could become the biggest company," Musk tweeted in response to a bullish comment about FSD, or "Full Self Driving."
Musk later added that this could happen "within a few months," in a tweet that was later deleted, according to the Washington Post.
Interestingly, Musk's tweets on FSD came just shortly after a scathing video released last night on YouTube claiming "massive deception" by Tesla on full self driving. The video, which was subsequently removed from YouTube, claims that Tesla's FSD is killing people “right now." The video can still be found here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Cathie Wood's ARK Adds to 1Life Healthcare (ONEM), Butterfly Network (BFLY) and Skillz (SKLZ) on Thursday
- Tesla (TSLA) IV flat, shares drop below 200-day moving average
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!