Tesla (TSLA) CEO Elon Musk tweets that Apple's (AAPL) Tim Cook refused to meet in the past about buying the company when it was much smaller
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cook & I have never spoken or written to each other ever.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 30, 2021
There was a point where I requested to meet with Cook to talk about Apple buying Tesla. There were no conditions of acquisition proposed whatsoever.
He refused to meet. Tesla was worth about 6% of today’s value.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Acquires Butamax Patent Estate
- Active options: AAPL LCID AMC BP SOFI CLOV QS INTC UBER PLTR
- Active options: AAPL TSLA FB LCID SOFI VALE UBER NVDA PLTR AMC SNAP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!