Southwest Airlines (LUV) Still Short on Workers, Especially Flight Crews - Bloomberg, Citing Video to Employees
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) Still Short on Workers, Especially Flight Crews - Bloomberg, Citing Video to Employees
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Reaches Agreement with BioUrja Group for Sale of Peoria Dry Mill
- Southwest Airlines Launches Carbon Offset Offer With Rapid Rewards Bonus Points And Company Contribution Match
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!