PlayAGS (AGS) Secures Slot Machine & Table Games Manufacturer License Contracts from Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AGS (NYSE: AGS) today announced that it was awarded a slot machine manufacturer license and table games manufacturer license by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board and will now be able to place product in the Commonwealth's 12 casinos.
AGS President and Chief Executive Officer David Lopez said, "The two Pennsylvania licenses represent a huge milestone for AGS, as we continue to expand our presence into new markets for our company. Now, we can offer our high-performing slot cabinets, game content, table games, and table equipment to the thriving Pennsylvania gaming market. This is huge news for AGS and we can't wait to start talking to Pennsylvania's gaming operators about how we can deliver a great player experience and operating efficiencies with our innovative slot and table solutions."
The Company expects to begin placing product in Pennsylvania in early 2019.
Pennsylvania's casino industry currently consists of 10 standalone and racetrack casinos, along with two resort casinos, generating approximately $1.4 billion in tax revenue from slot machine and table games play.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- comScore (SCOR) CFO to Depart
- Zoom-Backed Events Platform Cvent to Go Public via $5.3 Billion SPAC Deal
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, AGS Wins Both Best And Brightest Companies To Work For In The Nation® And In Atlanta; Recognized For Outstanding Employee Culture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!