Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) CEO said he personally owns bitcoin
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
On CNBC, Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) CEO said he personally owns bitcoin. Disclosed this to the board before the company invested.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) option IV above 100
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Pfizer (PFE) CEO said third COVID vaccine dose likely needed within 12 months - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!