Honeywell (HON) Sees Quantum Computing Unit Worth $150B in Decade - Bloomberg, Citing CEO
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) Sees Quantum Computing Unit Worth $150B in Decade - Bloomberg, Citing CEO
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market Adopts Honeywell Technology To Reduce Carbon Footprint At U.S. Stores
- Steelcase (SCS) announces President and CEO Jim Keane will be retiring
- Steel Partners Holdings (SPLP) Announces Jason Wong Named As Chief Financial Officer