Elon Musk agrees with AOC that Robinhood's shutting down of trading in GME and others was 'unacceptable'
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Elon Musk agrees with AOC that Robinhood's shutting down of trading in GME and other high-flying stocks was "unacceptable."
"Absolutely," Musk tweeted in response to AOC's view that the move by the online broker was not right and questions need to be answered.
Absolutely— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 28, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk Says Hopes Berlin Production Can Start End-2021 - Bloomberg, Citing Comments to Germany's NTV/RTL
- Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Announces CEO Succession
- eBay (EBAY) Names Steve Priest Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!