Elon Musk Says Apple's (AAPL) Tim Cook Snubbed Meeting on Potential Deal to Acquire Tesla (TSLA) in 'Dark Days' of Model 3 Program
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 22, 2020 3:56 PM EST)
The tweet follows recent rumors that said Apple targets car production by 2024 using "next level" battery technology.
As Musk pointed out, Tesla was only a fraction of its current value when the meeting was proposed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- Active options: TSLA AAPL ET PLTR AMZN PTON NIO AMD MSFT DKNG
- Tesla (TSLA) told a California regulator that it may not achieve full self-driving technology by the end of this year - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!