Elon Musk Says Apple's (AAPL) Tim Cook Snubbed Meeting on Potential Deal to Acquire Tesla (TSLA) in 'Dark Days' of Model 3 Program
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - December 22, 2020 3:56 PM EST)
The tweet follows recent rumors that said Apple targets car production by 2024 using "next level" battery technology.
As Musk pointed out, Tesla was only a fraction of its current value when the meeting was proposed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Discussing a Low-Cost Battery Supply Deal With China's EVE - Report
- Tesla (TSLA) IV flat, shares drop below 200-day moving average
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!