Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Secures $92M Task Order from U.S. Navy for Cybersecurity and Technical Support
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
As a leader in the field of information warfare, the U.S. Navy is constantly evolving capabilities to defend naval information systems in the hostile environment of cyberspace. To safeguard maritime systems against adversarial cyberattacks, the Navy relies on the Information Assurance and Cyber Security Program Office (PMW 130) to acquire cybersecurity products and services. In support of the mission of PMW 130, the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) has awarded Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH) a $92M task order in February to provide cybersecurity, technical, and program management services to PMW 130 over a five-year period.
“As cybersecurity threats increase, we are partnering with the U.S. military to ensure we out pace our adversaries,” said Jennie Brooks, vice president at Booz Allen. “Booz Allen’s team of technologists and cybersecurity experts will build upon our current relationship with the U.S. Navy to uphold cyber dominance in support of the safety and success of naval warfighters.”
Read more about Booz Allen’s expertise in applying innovative cyber solutions to support all four branches of the U.S. military, here: https://www.boozallen.com/markets/defense-and-intelligence.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) to be Acquired by Sitel Group for $54 Per Share, 31% Premium
- Accenture Federal Services (ACN) Wins $112 Million Task Order to Protect Federal Agencies from Cyber Breaches
- China Customer Relations Centers (CCRC) Shareholders Approve Going Private Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!