Town Sports Int'l (CLUB) Names New Chief Marketing Officer, Gen. Counsel
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Town Sports Int'l (NASDAQ: CLUB) announced the appointment of two new executives joining TSI on October 19, 2015. Michelle Ryan will join the company as Chief Marketing Officer and Leam Nelson will join the Company as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
"We are very excited to welcome Michelle and Leam to our team," said Greg Bartoli, the Company's Chief Operating Officer. "With their talent and impressive backgrounds in their respective fields we look forward to their contributions as we position the company for future growth."
Ms. Ryan joins the Company from Juicy Couture where she served as the Vice President of Global Digital and Social Strategy for the last four years. Previously, she worked with brands such as Armani Exchange, DKNY, Calvin Klein and Guess. Ms. Ryan has a Master of Business Administration from Cornell University, and significant experience leading the development and execution of global marketing and digital solutions across all mediums and channels. She is a transformational and innovative leader with keen ability to build brands.
Mr. Nelson comes to TSI from Hess Corporation where he has served as the Assistant General Counsel since 2011. He previously worked at Cravath, Swaine & Moore, LLP and King & Wood Mallesons. Mr. Nelson has extensive experience with domestic and international Mergers & Acquisitions, corporate, property and regulatory transactions, dispute resolution and general legal management. He received his law and business degree from the University of Melbourne.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rubius Therapeutics (RUBY) Appoints Dannielle Appelhans as Chief Operating Officer
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XERS) CFO to Step Down
- Cinemark Holdings (CNK) announces Mark Zoradi, CEO, to retire; Sean Gamble, CFO & COO, named as Zoradi’s successor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!