Richardson Electronics (RELL) Names New COO
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) today announced Wendy Diddell has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. The Richardson Electronics’ Board of Directors approved this promotion on December 23, 2015.
Wendy joined RELL in June 2003 as its Vice President and General Manager of the Security Systems Division (“SSD”). Under Wendy’s management, operating performance of SSD improved dramatically which positioned the division to be sold to Honeywell for $80 million in June 2007. Wendy was then promoted to Executive Vice President of Corporate Development and General Manager of Canvys. In her corporate development role, Wendy was instrumental in helping with the sale of RFPD to Arrow Electronics in March 2011 for $238 million. Since that time she shared responsibility for the administration of EDG, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Marketing Communications, Healthcare and Product Development. Wendy has also been a key contributor in the acquisitions of IMES, WVS, D&C Electronics and Powerlink.
“I am extremely pleased that the Board of Directors has agreed to recognize Wendy’s many contributions to Richardson Electronics by promoting her to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer,” said Edward Richardson, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LifeMD, Inc. (LFMD) Names Experienced Pharma Executive Alexander Mironov as President
- Recon Technology (RCON) Updates Progress on its Technology-Driven Solutions for Electric Submersible Progressing Cavity Pump with $5 Million Orders Secured
- Miley Cyrus Joins Hims & Hers (HIMS) as Creative Advisor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!