LendingClub (LC) Appoints New CFO
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) announced that financial services veteran Thomas W. Casey will join as Chief Financial Officer, effective September 19, 2016.
Casey joins Lending Club with extensive experience and strategic perspective across the entire range of financial functions, including financial accounting, reporting, and planning and analysis. He joins Lending Club most recently from Acelity, where he was Executive Vice President and CFO, and has more than two decades of senior financial services leadership experience at GE Capital, Washington Mutual, JP Morgan Chase, and Citicorp.
Casey will report to Scott Sanborn, President & Chief Executive Officer. "I'm thrilled to welcome Tom to Lending Club's leadership team," said Sanborn. "Tom's outstanding reputation of strategic leadership, metrics-driven management, talent development, and integrity, combined with his experience working with investors, analysts, and regulators, will be enormously valuable as we further strengthen our foundation in preparation for our next chapter of growth."
"Lending Club's success to date is just the beginning," said Casey. "I look forward to adding my talents to this outstanding team in order to deliver long-term value for shareholders and support Lending Club's mission to transform the banking system."
The hiring of Tom Casey follows several other recent high-profile hires, including Patrick Dunne from Blackrock as Chief Capital Officer, Valerie Kay from Morgan Stanley as Head of Institutional Investors, Raman Suri from Blackrock as Head of Retail Investors, and Sameer Gulati from McKinsey as Chief Operations Officer.
Brad Coleman will remain in his role as Principal Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller reporting into Tom Casey.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cvent to Become Publicly Traded After Combining with Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. II (DGNS)
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Raised to CHF305 at JPMorgan
- MEG Energy Corp. (MEG:CN) (MEGEF) PT Raised to Cdn$11.50 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!