General Electric (GE) Names New Chief Marketing Officer; Makes Other Exec Appointments
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GE [NYSE:GE] announced today the appointment of three new Company officers. Effective May 1, 2016, GE will have 190 officers globally who lead large revenue-generating businesses or are in critical technology or functional roles, helping to drive growth.
Linda Boff, 54, has been promoted to vice president, Chief Marketing Officer, GE. Linda joined GE in 2003 and has held a series of leadership roles in GE and NBC Universal. She is a 2016 New York Women in Communications’ Matrix award winner, as well as one of FastCompany’s Most Creative People, and an Advertising Women of New York’s Changing the Game award winner. Previously, Linda worked for Citigroup as the director of marketing & communications. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Union College.
Patrick Brown, 47, has been promoted to vice president, tax for GE Power, GE Energy Connections, and GE Renewable Energy. Patrick joined GE in 2002 and has held various leadership roles including Senior Executive, Tax at GE Power and Senior Counsel at GE Corporate Tax. Patrick holds a juris doctor degree from Georgetown University and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia.
Steve Meszaros, 52, has been appointed as vice president of supply chain, China, for GE Global Growth Organization. Before joining GE in 2015 through GE’s acquisition of Alstom Power & Grid, Steve served as Senior Vice President for the Gas Business at Alstom Power. He has also served as the Product Group President, Electronics & Interiors at Visteon Corporation. Steve holds a bachelor’s degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a master’s degree from Stanford University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thrasio is Said in Talks to Go Public Via Churchill Capital Corp V (CCV) - Bloomberg
- Recon Technology (RCON) Updates Progress on its Technology-Driven Solutions for Electric Submersible Progressing Cavity Pump with $5 Million Orders Secured
- Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) Announces Appointment of William T. Andrews, M.D., F.A.C.P., as Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Stanford, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!