CTS Corp. (CTS) Director Walter Catlow Announces Retirement from Board
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) announced the retirement of Walter Catlow yesterday at its Annual Shareholders Meeting. Kieran O’Sullivan, Chairman and CEO, and Bob Profusek, CTS’ Lead Independent Director, expressed their sincere gratitude to Mr. Catlow for his many years of outstanding service.
Mr. Catlow served on the Board as a director over his nearly 19-year tenure, and at times as a member of the Audit Committee, Compensation Committee and of the Technology and Transactions Committee.
Mr. O’Sullivan stated “on behalf of the entire Company and our Board, I wish Walt a happy and healthy retirement.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc. (XERS) CFO to Step Down
- Cinemark Holdings (CNK) announces Mark Zoradi, CEO, to retire; Sean Gamble, CFO & COO, named as Zoradi’s successor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!