UPDATE: Musk's Security Clearance Said to be Under Review at Pentagon - Bloomberg
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - March 7, 2019 2:08 PM EST)
The Pentagon is reviewing Elon Musk's federal security clearance following his marijuana toke on a California comedian's podcast in September, according to Bloomberg, citing a U.S. official.
Musk has refiled his SF-86 security form, the report said.
The form requires federal employee or contractors seeking clearance to acknowledge any illegal drug use over the previous seven years. Musk has a secret-level clearance because of his role as founder and CEO of SpaceX.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. safety agency opens probe of Tesla fatal crash in California
- Lexaria (LEXX) Strengthens Its International Patent Portfolio to 19 Patents Granted
- Amazon wins $303 million court fight in blow to EU tax crusade
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Politics
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!