SOS Limited (SOS) Declines Following Cautious Report
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) declined following a cautious report that suggested the company is under an active SEC investigation. The source of the rumor was Culper research, citing FOIA requests.
Shares were down over 6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twist Bioscience Corporation (TWST) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Securitas AB (SECUB:SS) (SCTBY) PT Raised to SEK118 at Morgan Stanley
- SEC Studying Whether New Rules Needed for Apps That Gamify Trading - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!