New York Attorney General James Reviewing Robinhood App Activity
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
New York Attorney General Letitia James today released the following statement in regards to recent activity related to the Robinhood application and the trading of GameStop stock:
“We are aware of concerns raised regarding activity on the Robinhood app, including trading related to the GameStop stock. We are reviewing this matter.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Gains as CEO Said No Dilution This Year Related to New Share Request
- Companies with NDRs 4/15
- Blue Apron (APRN) Halted on LUDP, Up 12% Following Hellofresh Prelim. Results