GW Pharma (GWPH) says drug not part of halted trial in France - Bloomberg
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) says drug not part of halted trial in France, according to Bloomberg, citing a phone conversation with the company today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Sinks Over 6% in Pre-Open Trading
- Netflix (NFLX), Roku (ROKU) Shares Outperform Nasdaq, Up About 0.5%
- ABT, AFRM, JCOM, RBLX on Mad Money Tonight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesLitigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!