- Zacks Small-Cap Research analysts recently announced coverage of Lexaria based on its market potential, valuing the company at $15 per share
- Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology is undergoing clinical and pre-clinical trials for potential use in treating hypertension, viral infections and other conditions that are currently being addressed through cannabidiol-based nutraceuticals or prescription drugs
- Lexaria is also investigating alternatives to smoked or inhaled nicotine delivery to avoid lung harm, expanding the potential of its technology
- DehydraTECH’s lymph system delivery method alternative to the digestive system provides more rapid bioavailability and fewer side effects, as well as the potential for better delivery across the blood-brain barrier
- The relatively low-cost technology has the capacity to produce up to 400,000 consumer packaged goods though existing manufacturer relationships
Oral drug technology innovator Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ: LEXX) has drawn the attention of Zacks Small-Cap Research analysts, who have initiated coverage of Lexaria with a valuation of $15 per share because of the company’s patent portfolio supporting Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH(TM) consumption technology and the multiple potential uses of the technology.
DehydraTECH pairs active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”) with select long-chain fatty acid (“LCFAs”) oils that serve as carriers for the APIs though the lymphatic system, converting these compounds into&
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://cnw.fm/LEXX
CBDWire (CBDW) is a specialized information provider focused on (1) reporting CBD-related news and updates, (2) releasing CBDNewsBreaks crafted to keep investors abreast of the latest and greatest in the CBD market, (3) refining and enhancing corporate press releases, (4) delivering end-to-end distribution and social media services to client-partners and (5) constructing effective corporate communication solutions based on the unique requirements of CBD companies. CBDW is exclusively positioned in the burgeoning CBD sector with a proven team of journalists and researchers working to deliver high quality content to an expansive target audience of investors, consumers and industry news outlets. Our dissemination network of over 5,000 downstream distribution points allows us to deliver unparalleled reach, visibility and recognition to companies operating in both cannabidiol and the wider cannabis space. CBDWire (CBDW) is where CBD news, content and information converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CBDWire to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.CBDWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with CNW? Ask Our Editor
CBDWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.