- CNS Pharmaceuticals holds the exclusive worldwide license to the Berubicin chemical compound
- Berubicin is CNSP’s lead, novel anthracycline candidate for the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme (“GBM”) that was the subject of a previously conducted Phase 1 clinical trial, which had a clinical benefit response rate of 44%
- CNSP has sublicensed Berubicin to WPD Pharmaceuticals in 31 countries primarily in eastern Europe and western Asia
- WPD plans to conduct a Phase 2 trial in adults with GBM and a Phase 1 trial for pediatric patients with malignant gliomas
- CNSP intends to conduct its own Phase 2, potentially pivotal, trial in s GBM patients who have failed first-line therapy and is on track to commence the study in March 2021
- Both WPD and CNSP have received favorable opinions for their respective protocols to be used in their clinical trials
The Lower Silesian Medical Chamber Ethics Committee in Wroclaw, Poland recently gave WPD Pharmaceuticals (CSE: WBIO) (Frankfurt: 8SV1) (“WPD”), CNS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s (NASDAQ: CNSP) sublicensee in Europe and Asia for Berubicin, a positive opinion for its WPD-201 Clinical Trial Protocol to be used in the planned forthcoming Berubicin clinical trial in adults with glioblastoma multiforme (“GBM”).
Notably, a regulatory body within a given territory – in this case, Poland – shares a positive opinion to ascertain that a study, through its protocol, respects participants’ dignity, rights, safety, and&
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CNSP are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CNSP
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.