Wedbush Starts Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (ADDYY) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst Tom Nikic initiates coverage on Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (OTC: ADDYY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of EUR300.00.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts NIO (NIO) at Market Perform (correction)
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) at Outperform
- Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA (JEM:GR) (JRONF) PT Raised to EUR16.50 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!