Veritas Upgrades TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) to Buy
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Veritas analyst Desmond Lau upgraded TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (NYSE: TU) from Sell to Buy with a price target of Cdn$0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Buy; Early Stages of Multi-Year Demand Cycle
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Planet Fitness (PLNT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!