UBS Upgrades Wanda Film Holding (002739:CH) to Buy
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Corrine Hu upgraded Wanda Film Holding (002739:CH) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of RMB24.00 (from RMB17.20).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) to Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!