UBS Starts Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
UBS analyst Gonzalo Sanchez-Bordona initiates coverage on Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (OTC: RDEIY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of EUR15.45.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Starts Jet2 plc (JET2:LN) at Overweight
- PhillipCapital Starts Page Industries Ltd. (PAG:IN) at Buy (1)
- Pakuwon Jati Tbk (PWON:IJ) (PTPKF) PT Raised to IDR650 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!