UBS Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo reiterated a Sell rating and EUR58.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR63 at Barclays
- Celestica (CLS:CN) (CLS) PT Raised to $10 at RBC Capital
- Neighbourly Pharmacy Inc (NBLY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!