UBS Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo reiterated a Sell rating and EUR50.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeo SA (FR:FP) (VLEEY) PT Lowered to EUR28 at Barclays
- Kerry Group PLC (KYG:ID) (KRYAY) PT Raised to EUR135 at Barclays
- Pendragon Plc. (PDG:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.27 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!