UBS Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- Glum Amazon earnings drag Nasdaq futures down 1% ahead of inflation data
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo reiterated a Sell rating and EUR50.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR63 at Barclays
- Calfrac Wells Services Ltd. (CFW:CN) (CFWFF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.50 at BMO Capital
- Morguard REIT (MRT-U:CN) (MGRUF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!