UBS Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- Futures bounce 1% from Evergrande-led selloff
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
- Uber (UBER) Gains on Updated Q3 Guidance, Says Now Tracking Towards Adjusted EBITDA Breakeven in Q3
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo reiterated a Sell rating and EUR50.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TPGC:KL) (TGLVY) PT Lowered to MYR3.30 at Daiwa Securities
- Barclays Downgrades Quilter Plc. (QLT:LN) to Underweight
- Daiwa Securities Upgrades Frasers Centerpoint Trust (FCT:SP) (FRZCF) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!