UBS Reiterates Sell Rating on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo reiterated a Sell rating and EUR50.00 price target on Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (OTC: KNYJY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Raised to EUR63 at Barclays
- Amorepacific Corp (090430:KS) (AMRPF) PT Lowered to KRW220,000 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp. (2303:TT) (UMC) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!