UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY)
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe reiterated a Neutral rating and CHF129.00 price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
- Frontier Developments PLC (FDEV:LN) (FRRDF) PT Lowered to GBP30.30 at Credit Suisse
- Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!