UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY)
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe reiterated a Neutral rating and CHF142.00 price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
- Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$11.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.75 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!