UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY)
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Laura Sutcliffe reiterated a Neutral rating and CHF142.00 price target on Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (OTC: GNHAY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ontex Group NV (ONTEX:BB) (ONXXF) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at Barclays
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at JPMorgan
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSMN:AS) (KDSKF) PT Raised to EUR185 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!