UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on Scor SE (SCR:FP) (SCRYY)
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
UBS analyst Will Hardcastle reiterated a Neutral rating and EUR25.00 price target on Scor SE (SCR:FP) (OTC: SCRYY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) to Overweight
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Lowered to EUR84 at JPMorgan
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Lowered to GBP0.63 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!