UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY)
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 343,830 EV Units in Q3, Misses Estimates
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
UBS analyst Shaleen Kumar reiterated a Neutral rating and INR1,620.00 price target on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (NYSE: INFY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,275 at Goldman Sachs
- Boohoo Group Plc. (BOO:LN) (BHHOF) PT Lowered to GBP0.40 at HSBC
- Colruyt SA (COLR:BB) (CUYTF) PT Lowered to EUR20 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!