UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo reiterated a Neutral rating and EUR2.10 price target on CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP2.40 at Deutsche Bank
- Vicat SA (VCT:FP) PT Raised to EUR57 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!