UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN)
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo reiterated a Neutral rating and EUR2.00 price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK205 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR45 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Stabilus SA (STM:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!