UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN)
- Wall St drops 2% on growth worries; focus turns to Fed?
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls on risk aversion; losses limited by U.S. supply problems
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo reiterated a Neutral rating and EUR2.00 price target on Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) to Neutral
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Raised to SEK620 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!