UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY)
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
UBS analyst Celine Fornaro reiterated a Neutral rating and GBP5.43 price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CRH Plc. (CRH:ID) (CRH) PT Raised to EUR37 at Goldman Sachs
- Northern Star Resources (NST:AU) (NESRF) PT Lowered to AUD12.70 at JPMorgan
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Raised to NT$900 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!