UBS Reiterates Neutral Rating on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (BAESY)
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
UBS analyst Celine Fornaro reiterated a Neutral rating and GBP5.11 price target on BAE Systems (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
- Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- PChome Online Inc (8044:TT) PT Lowered to NT$190 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!