UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY)
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
UBS analyst Patrick Hummel reiterated a Buy rating and EUR190.00 price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Airtac International (1590:TT) PT Lowered to NT$1,200 at JPMorgan
- Embassy Office Parks REIT (EMBASSY:IN) PT Lowered to INR370 at JPMorgan
- LIXIL Group Corp. (5938:JP) (JSGRY) PT Lowered to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!