UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY)
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
UBS analyst Patrick Hummel reiterated a Buy rating and EUR190.00 price target on Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
- Acer Inc. (2353:TT) PT Lowered to NT$21.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIntl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!